Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting out of Chiang Rai


Just this past week I got to get out of beautifully cold Chiang Rai and head down south to join some family for a time of worship and prayer over the city of Pattaya. I did not go alone.....So here's who joined me::


My Jo sister:: 


She wishes she can have this everyday: hee hee
She loved every minute of little treats

enjoying holiday treats
Some of my favorite ladies::

We got to experience God's healing power:
Blind being healed, broken people experiencing God's love, ladyboys worshipping with their hearts. It was beautiful and such a powerful experience. I know that God was as work. Pattaya is a dark and heavy city filled with sex and drugs and broken broken people. For a week we got to fill the city with praise and worship and prayers that I hope will fill every crack and bring healing and shine light in the darkness. 
Beach drum Worship in the morning::

Dancing::

Prayer::
We got to visit a couple good friends: That was a blessing in itself.... My friend Nuch's husband is a Songtaow driver (kind of like a truck taxi) and he was able to get us around wherever we needed to go. We also got to connect with other friends and stay with some of our family who used to live in Chiang Rai! They are starting a ministry to reach out to women and children in Pattaya. If you would like more information on that please contact me: 
Here's some photos of visiting with our friends and family while in Pattaya


Jules: a reminder that I love the Irish and I think the wee bit of Irish I have in my blood comes out when I'm with her 

My lovely Nuch friend/sister

reconnecting with a good friend


One of our other BNJ family members we got to visit

Our friend came to join us on the last night

Rickett Girls:: keepin it cool

And the highlight of our time after (of course) our time of worship, fellowship, and time with the Lord, was an amazing meal on the sea with my friend Nuch and her husband! We had fresh sea food and it was like Christmas! Joanna and I tore through a crab and there was no remains ;) 
I have happiness::

Powering through some amazing curry crab

My good friend Nuch whom I met the very first time to Thailand 

Our view from our table while enjoying an amazing seafood lunch


We had to spend some time swimming since we were at the ocean so we took an afternoon and soaked up some sun rays and swallowed some salt water.... FYI if you ever want to go on holiday to Thailand don't come to the beaches in Pattaya.... ask me where to go and I will tell you good places to go. This is not the best place....at one point I came up from dodging a big wave and there was an empty milk carton next to my face.... so yeah, I wouldn't come to Pattaya for the beach for sure. 


water lover

Jo and I enjoying some UV rays :)

All beach photos taken by our personal photographer Belle Wilcox 


Well, I hope you enjoy reading..... Please know that I am missing you all as the holiday season comes and passes.... it's just not fun being away from home for the holidays. I will try to keep my spirits high and get in touch with you all over the holidays to reconnect with you. I love and miss you all and bless you::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it Kyndra! Thanks for sharing your time in Pattaya with us all! Miss you and Happy Christmas! love Crystal_ruth